Subject: Re: Something Wrong with LightwaveList?
From: Andy Stevens <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 20:58:02 -0500

Do you have your program set to "leave files on server" or "delete files on
server" or something to that effect.  It shoud be a toggle in your program.
You may be downloading the same stuff over and over.

At 04:39 PM 1/24/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>	I want to say hi to all my fellow LW users out there. I am relatively 
>new to the list. I have a question. Is there something wrong with the 
>listserver? I have received 36 messages when I checked earlier and this 
>afternoon I had 40 messages from the list and 36 of them were the same as this 
>morning.
>
>-- 
>*****************************************************************************
>
>E-Mail: [email-masked]				   http://www.panix.com/~lito
>
>		      "Thats a feature, not a bug!"
> 
>*****************************************************************************
>
>
Ulti-Media Productions       http:/www.skagit.com/um
P.O. Box 444                         [email-masked] 
Anacortes, WA 98221
1-360-293-7044  1-360-299-2524 or Fax 1-360-299-2525